Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Latest Holiday Recap Ever


I feel a little ridiculous even doing a holiday recap right now since I've been MIA for so long but I'm going to, so don't be mad.  How was your holiday season?  Mine was a blast and totally exhausting!  We were busy every single day for about two weeks which explains my lack of posting.  I had such a great time, and am also really happy to be home!  

We hosted Christmas Eve dinner:









Spent some quality time with my family up in Alpharetta.



Got together with my oldest bff's and their babies :-)


(Had the famous "Frito Dish" that Kelly's mom used to make us - it was still amazing).


We also went to a birthday party, had a bonfire at our house, and then went to the mountains for a few days over New Years!  Had a great time up there with an awesome group.







Now I'm back to normal, which is kind of sad but also kind of awesome.  

In other news, a big thank you to Susie Mae Day for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award.


The Liebster Blog Award is given to up-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.
So who are my nominations?  
1. My Verbal Vomit - although I'm not sure if this qualifies because I'm pretty sure she has more than 200 followers, I found Kelly's blog several months ago and love it.  Kelly's authenticity is so awesome, and I know I will always leave laughing after reading her posts!
2. An Inviting Abode - I love Ashley's home decor, entertaining, and lifestyle blog.  She always has great ideas and highlights really beautiful pieces and spaces.  I'm not creative at ALL so I love going there for inspiration!
3. Girly Ever After - I met Heather at an Atlanta blogging event about a month ago and have loved reading her blog since then.  Of course I'm partial because she has an adorable Golden Retriever, but I also love her recipes and thoughts.
4. Stacy Eats - Another Atlanta blogger - I talked to Stacy the longest out of anyone at the blogging event and she was so sweet!  I really enjoy her blog and realizing that we frequent the same restaurants and places around Atlanta so often.  She's getting married next year so her workout posts will probably be pretty frequent too :-)
5. Thank You Living - "A Grateful Journal" - Lindsay blogs about things that make her happy and that she's thankful for.  Her blog always makes me smile and feel optimistic.  Definitely check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment